Banque Misr Mostafa Al-Nahas
A bank branch registered with EGBC (Egypt Green Building Council) to achieve TARSHEED Silver Certification, the aim of this project is to achieve the highest quality and efficiency of interior environment, providing employees and customers with the optimum experience in terms of space, thermal comfort, natural lighting, reliable artificial illumination and appropriate air conditioning. As the impact of the design on users and surroundings is a crucial part of the design and construction process, a holistic approach for the health of users and the environment is adopted.
- Low flow lavatory faucets in kitchens, Infrared electronic mixers in bathrooms, and low flow flush tanks are installed to ensure the control of water consumption and usage to prevent waste.
- Use of local materials with appropriate thermal mass
- Accessible ATM for people with disabilities
- High-performance glazing
- LED lighting to reduce energy consumption
- External wall insulation to prevent heat losses
- External louvres for shading
- Bicycle racks to promote reducing emissions
- Waste segregation and recycling
- Mechanical exhaust to minimize pollutants inside the building
August 10, 2021