This is a concept design for a LEED Zero-certified and fully sustainable headquarters for ECOnsult. This project has generated the ultimate energy efficient workplace, its main aim being to create a healthy work environment that improves the wellbeing of its employees using biophilic design.
- For the indoor landscape area, native plants that don’t consume much water are planted and a drip irrigation system is designed. A water meter is installed to monitor water consumption throughout the project.
- All materials are locally sourced and low VOC paint is used to minimize pollutants inside the building and provide a fresh clean environment for the users.
- Water saving devices are used throughout the building
- External shading devices are used to reduce heat entry to the building
- Efficient interior lighting is provided using LED lights
- TRIPLEX double glazed windows are used to ensure thermal comfort and reduce heat gain to the building
Tags: Energy-Efficient Workplace, Waste Management, Wellbeing, Healthy Environment, Biophilic Design, Low-Tech Solutions, Carbon Neutral, Economic Savings
August 10, 2020