Rochem Green HQ Suez
A sustainable headquarters for Rochem designed to achieve a reduction of more than 20% in energy and water usage and environmental impact.
- Low flow lavatory faucets in kitchens, Infrared electronic mixers in bathrooms, and low flow flush tanks are installed to ensure the control of water consumption and usage to prevent waste.
- Use of local materials with appropriate thermal mass
- Accessible ATM for people with disabilities
- High-performance glazing
- LED lighting to reduce energy consumption
- External wall insulation to prevent heat losses
- External louvres for shading
- Bicycle racks to promote reducing emissions
- Waste segregation and recycling
- Mechanical exhaust to minimize pollutants inside the building
August 10, 2018